Friday, October 17, 2014

I didn't disappear

     I didn't disappear or quit blogging, life has been busy these last couple of weeks.  My daughter turned 11 and three days later my husband turned 40.  We are currently living in a furnished town home so trying to celebrate with family and friends when I don't have my own stuff has been challenging.  We are also building a house and the last couple of weeks we have had to make tons of decisions.  If you ask me now if you should build a house my answer may be different than when we are actually living in it in a couple of months.  We have a great builder who has been great with two first born, indecisive people.  :)  
     If all goes as planned I'll be back next week with regularly scheduled blogs.  For your weekend enjoyment I am leaving you with this great TED talk.  Not only is it hilarious, it focuses on how the mental aspect of life effects all other parts of life including our health.  I know from personal experience that once I got a grasp on the mental aspect of autoimmune disease it helped the day to day of autoimmuntiy much more manageable.  



3 comments:

  1. Hello, found your blog on Phoenix Helix. I was wondering how you've been doing? I also have sjogrens and am gearing up to start AIP. I know life has it'd way of getting us sidetracked. I also have hashimotos, and gluten intolerance. I also take LDN, which helps with some peripheral and small fiber neuropathy symptoms. Perhaps your blog is in another place, I'll keepnlooking! Thanks for your story! Pam.skaggs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela! Thanks for sharing your story. I also have Sjogren's and am desperate for help. I'm 31, ready to get pregnant, but am scared to death about pregnancy exacerbating my symptoms. They are bad enough as is. Is there a way for me to contact you to speak about your journey? Megantrepp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela! Thanks for sharing your story. I also have Sjogren's and am desperate for help. I'm 31, ready to get pregnant, but am scared to death about pregnancy exacerbating my symptoms. They are bad enough as is. Is there a way for me to contact you to speak about your journey? Megantrepp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete